Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Just a pointless update


Who loves gobstoppers?
(I love gobstoppers)


They've spilt all over the bottom of my bag, but I'm going to eat them anyway.

Life is good.
I can sit. Watch Arthur all afternoon. Boil water on the stove because the kettle blew up. Chillax to Bob Marley. Eat gobstoppers. Ponder life's intricacies.


In other news, Jocelyn Wildenstein really scares me:



(Aaaaahhhghhh run awayyy!!)



Hm.. what else? Today I tried to watch the French news, you know, so as to keep up my rapidly declining ability, but... it was in English.
I got really confused after watching a 10 minute speech by Obama not dubbed with a French voiceover and then it cut to newsreaders speaking in English. So either I've gotten really incredibly good at translation, or austar was wrong.

Namaste, bitches <3

2 comments:

Savvv. said...

Bonjour.

J'adore les Gobstoppers.

J'ai oublié aussi tous mes skills de Français. Et je suis sûr que "skills" n'est pas un mot Français. Bof. L'Anglais est plus facile pour moi.

Au revoir.

(Also, I made a blogger account. You won me over. But I don't think I'll ever be using it again. The end.)

:)

Savvv. said...

You know what I find mildly amusing? The fact that I've bookmarked your blog page...but not mine. So to get to mine, I need to go through yours.

Ima smart one.