Saturday, August 23, 2008

*grumble*

So now that I've got my braces off, everything's well and good. People comment and it makes me feel warm and fuzzy. It only takes a couple of minutes to brush my teeth. I can have corn-on-the-cob. I can have bubblegum.

But this poses a new problem:

When I chew bubblegum, and I blow big bubbles (big mofo kickass bubbles, for the record), they burst, and go over my glasses.
Don't laugh.
It's not funny.
It's really annoying.

So now I have to limit myself and just blow little weiner bubbles :(


Also, it's really cold.

1 comment:

Annie said...

heres to feeling warm and fuzzy!!!!!

i should be going to bed.

im really dizza! i mean dizzy! :D imi zizzy. dizzy.

YAY FOR THE BRACES COMING OFF@@!!! how was your hubba bubba? oh i see... you get it on yourgalseees glasess...glasses ... weiner you said weiner! haaaa

and its not col dyou jst a sissy!